1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?FEA is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?We collect your data - personal or otherwise - for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It may include the following data:
3. WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?We collect your data mainly to send you updates, our newsletters related to the FEA Global Aerosol Events, process your order, improve our service and, more generally, to easily communicate with each other. Finally, your data also allow us to improve and facilitate your navigation on our website.
Regarding the payment of your order, in order to guarantee optimal security, we use the secure payment system from Semico NV.
6. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: email@example.com. We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
8. WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?Our employees and subcontractors have access to it only to the extent necessary for processing your order and/or for fulfilling the objectives pursued (see point 3). Each of them is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality.
9. DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?We only transfer your data to a non-EU country if it provides a level of protection equivalent to what you can find in your country of residence.
10. HOW TO RECEIVE OUR PRODUCTS?We only use your email address to keep you updated. With your consent, we will subscribe you to our newsletter related to the FEA Global Aerosol Events. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time.
11. WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?Our website and the sale of our items are not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution.